What is eEnthuse?
eEnthuse is an event publishing site where anyone can publish 'location-sensitive' information. Our goal is to provide a low-cost platform that promotes better communication within communities.
Why publish with eEnthuse?
1. Self-service, publish events any time.
2. Fast and easy (if you pre-enter your organization's information, it will take less than two minutes to publish an event).
3. Rich media events, including your logo, URL, photos, address, phone, & map.
4. Increase attendance at your events.
5. Lowest cost (5 ¢ per click + budget as low as $1.00 per week + click no cost).
6. FREE publishing for non-profit organizations.
7. Customers can tell others about your events.
8. Customers can subscribe to your future events.
9. Use events to draw traffic to your website, or just use eEnthuse to communicate with your customers.
10. 'Alerts' remind people about your upcoming events.
11. Place your events on the interactive map where customers can get directions to your events....
Is there any cost to view events?
Viewing events is absolutely FREE.
What is the cost to publish events?
It is FREE for non-profit organizations (e.g.,., municipalities, libraries, museums, state parks, school, colleges, churches, etc...) For others it is 5 ¢ per click (for details please see FAQs topic - Pay-Per-Click.)
For more information please see other FAQs topics.
Enter a zip code and click a link below (demo zip code: 19604):
FREE viewing. FREE publishing for non-profit organizations.
SIGN UP TODAY and start publishing.
(Coming soon: Your events on Droid, iPhone, & iPad!)
Better Communities, A Better World